Too busy to go camping? Make s’mores at home! Just as fun and minus the mess, and it only takes 15 minutes.
When the kids are restless, I drag them into the kitchen to whip up a fun dessert. This could also be a great date night snack or movie treat.
What you need:
- Wonton wrappers
- Graham crackers, broken into pieces
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1 egg white, beat with 2 tbsp. water
- Oil for frying
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling (if desired)
What to do:
- Place a wonton wrapper down
- Put a piece of graham cracker in the middle of the wonton wrapper
- Place a piece of chocolate on top of the wonton wrapper
- Then, place a few mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate
- Brush the edges of the wonton wrapper with the egg wash
- Fold the edges into the middle and seal the edges completely
- Fry until golden brown, let cool.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce or melted marshmallows