BBQ Chicken Pizza Rolls
When its pizza night at my house, there’s three different people wanting three different things. My son just wants cheese, my daughter wants bbq chicken and I want something spicy. Normally we have to order two different pizza’s and a side of hot wings. I came home from work, wanted pizza and didn’t feel like spending forty bucks and wanted something homemade.
I grabbed some pizza dough, cheese, bbq sauce, chicken and buffalo wing sauce. Here’s what I did:
- Unroll the pizza dough and flatten out with a rolling pin
- Spread bbq sauce and hot wing sauce
- Cover with diced, cooked chicken
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese
- Top with diced green onions
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown
Feel free to change around the ingredients around to your family’s favorite toppings.